CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to stop breaches. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion-dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around artificial intelligence, machine learning, and behavioral-based prevention and detection to stay ahead of adversaries and innovate in the field of cybersecurity. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. We have raised significant financing and received several accolades including:
- Named Leader in the Forrester Wave: Cybersecurity Incident Response (IR) Services Q1 2019 report.
- Named to Forbes 2018 Cloud 100 List; the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world.
- In April 2018 CrowdStrike scored the highest in Gartner Critical Capabilities Report for forward leaning organizations.
- Named Leader in Forrester Wave Endpoint Security Suites and Forrester Wave Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR).
- Secured CNBC Disruptor 50 List in 2017 and 2018.
- Won SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in 2017 and 2018.
About the Role
Reporting into the Sr Director of FP&A, the Finance Manager will join a growing FP&A team and take a leadership role supporting Finance Operations and Consolidations. The Finance Manager will support the monthly close and forecast cycles and consolidate all monthly reporting requirements. As a part of FP&A, you will partner with team members and act as a resource to facilitate budget and forecasting processes and reporting. Primary responsibilities include:
- Project manage and consolidate the monthly financial presentations for Flash, Close, and Forecast; including monthly maintenance and updates of shared FP&A presentations and templates
- Partner with Financial Systems to lead the recurring headcount reconciliation process and improvements
- Partner with Accounting to obtain and review data for the quarterly cash forecast and prepare for weekly executive review
- Lead the month-over-month trend review of accounting actuals by GL and by department
- Support recurring FP&A related audit requests (quarterly external audits, SOX implementation)
- Contribute to cross-functional initiatives including evaluating, structuring, and executing business objectives and budget/forecast management processes
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and support
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field
- 7-10 years' experience in FP&A, Accounting, Corporate Finance, or combination
- Must have working knowledge of financial statements, (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow) and how those statements are derived
- Adaptive Insights or similar cloud-based financial planning system experience
- Excellent Excel modeling and Microsoft Office skills
- Highly organized, efficient, and customer service-oriented with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations
- Strong time management skills and proven ability to manage multiple projects at a given time.
- Local to Irvine, CA candidates only, please.
- High-tech, start-up, rapid growth and/or publicly traded company experience
- Experience with Oracle NetSuite and Domo
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure and with time constraints
- Team player who can achieve corporate objectives
- CPA or MBA or Big 4 experience a plus
- You must love our business. CrowdStrike is a leader in cybersecurity. We don't have a mission statement. We are on a mission to protect our customers from breaches. You must be genuinely committed to our mission and eager to learn the details of our business.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events