Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Change Healthcare is looking for an experienced Finance Managersupporting the Corporate FP&A group. This position reports to the VP of Corporate FP&A, Change Healthcare and is responsible for the oversight, reporting and administration of the capital and operating budgets, long range financial plan, internal and external reporting, and financial decision support for Change Healthcare.
The Finance Manager is essential to ensuring financial objectives are achieved and aligned with corporate goals and objectives. In this role they will provide financial expertise and assist in developing strategy, executing plans and developing tactics to ensure financial plan and forecasts are met. Comprehensive understanding of key business drivers and financial models will be essential in the annual budget process, financial planning and analysis activities as well as evaluation of potential IPO. This role will provide recommendations, establish financial objectives, oversee planning and ensure agreed-upon targets are met.
- Support executive leadership decision making through detailed financial analysis including company valuation for potential IPO.
- Develop, implement and manage a consistent reporting process for executive leadership and the Board of Directors.
- Direct and oversee the organization’s financial plans, financial operations and accounting practices and advise staff on organization’s financial policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement goals, policies and procedures related to all financial and accounting functions, including but not limited to financial accounting and reporting, budgeting, cash management, external audits and payroll.
- Lead all monthly, quarterly, and annual financialprocesses to include month-end close, monthly forecasting, annual operating planning, annual long-range planning, and other ad hoc analytics activities.
- Participate in and drive process improvement, standardization and productivity projects within finance and across relates functions.
- Partner closely with internal and external stakeholder to support key strategic decisions.
- Lead deep dive analytics into business challenges to support corrective action planning and strategic decision making.
- Implement a rolling forecast process necessary for providing external financial guidance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or related experience, preferably an MBA, CPA or CMA certification.
- At least 6 years of related experience in corporate finance capacity
- Leadership experiencepreferred , preferably within a healthcare services organization or a large, complex operating company.
- Demonstrated history of driving businesses to improve financial performance.
- Strong track record of accurate and timely financialreporting and analysis.
- Strong influence-building skills and the proven ability to work with a diverse group of individuals.
- Strong technical skills (ability to use MS Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel) and other financial platforms, ie SAP, Oracle, Cognos, TM1 or related applications
- Strong Analytical skills (ability to identify cost savings and revenue opportunities across several product lines, with the ability to present a financial analysis to management in order to support your recommendation)
Additional Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to develop high levels of credibility and forge solid and positive professional relationships with upper management, peers and subordinates
- Effective written, verbal and presentation skills. Ability to summarize and present data and trends to management
- Strong technical skills (ability to use MS Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel)
- Strong Analytic skills (ability to identify cost savings and revenue opportunities across several product lines, with the ability to present a financial analysis to management in order to support your recommendation)
- Ability to work with other internal departments to achieve desired cost savings, revenue gain, or contractual commitment.