This is an exciting opportunity to join the Global Marketing Organization (GMO) Finance team as we continue to propel the business through data-driven forecasts and provide influential insights. This Finance Manager role will report to the Senior Finance Manager, GMO. You will drive expense & headcount consolidation deliverables for the GMO finance organization as well as support and own budgets for leaders within the marketing organization. This is a powerful position with the ability to influence management decisions, drive change & best practices, and challenge status quo as Adobe continues to scale for growth.
What you will do:
- Lead the consolidation and reporting for GMO Finance, driving annual/quarterly planning process for both fixed and variable marketing budgets, in-quarter forecasts, and financial deliverables while ensuring a high level of predictability.
- Develop and maintain an overall financial planning calendar, ensuring operational excellence across the team
- Be a trusted business partner and collaborate with team in making business decisions and providing financial guidance
- Prepare executive-grade financial reporting, summarizing findings and recommendations
- Lead various ad hoc projects to drive continual process improvements, framework enhancements in support of generating meaningful data-driven insights
- Take initiatives to drive consistencies, influence best practices with rest of the team
- Partner effectively with other Business units, Corp FP&A in representing GMO Finance
What you need to succeed:
- Positive attitude, collaborative, and comfort in a fluid environment that changes as the business evolves
- Strong analytical and accounting skills; Outstanding communication and business partnership skills, must understand key business drivers, ability to communicate financial implications/business impact and provide recommendations
- High attention to details with excellent organizational skills and ability to take charge, set objectives, drive to results; team oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to drive large-scale planning processes that involve multiple stakeholders
- Advanced Excel skills are essential, comfortable working in PowerPoint, and experience in Tableau and Anaplan are preferred. SFDC, SAP, TM1 are a plus
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related field; CPA/MBA preferred, but not required
- 7+ years of FP&A (or related) experience required