JLL is seeking a Finance Manager who will be responsible for overseeing the day to day Finance & Accounting functions for a client-dedicated account team.
· Assist in the creation of the annual plan and quarterly forecasts
· Manage the revenue recognition process in compliance with contract terms
· Manage team in achieving accounts receivable objectives and metrics - oversee maintenance and research on AR past due
· Coordinate with senior accountants on the completion of quarterly auditschedules
· Maintain internal control processes and standards and ensure the compliance of the team
· Coordinate with accounting team on the timely and accurate preparation of the monthly financial statement packages.
· Manage and mentor staff and help guide their development (including preparation of goals & objectives, reviews).
· Assist in the preparation of analysis and dashboard reporting for CAO and CFO of the client group, as well as Corporate.
· Review, understand and ensure compliance and proper accounting for transaction deals
· Produce and analyze monthly and quarterly Management Executive Committee variance reports
· Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business or technical support or production team
· Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors
- A minimum of 9 years of relevant finance work experience in commercial real estate required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (preferred) or Finance.
- CPA and/or MBA a plus.
- Prior supervisory experiencerequired
- Unquestionable technical skills
- Strong accounting skills and attention to detail required.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint. Experience with Microsoft Access is a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer-based accounting applications required. Experience with JD Edwards E1 and Yardi strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills required.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) required.
- Demonstrates consistency in values, principles and work ethic
- Customer service orientation and strong presentation skills to internal and external parties required.
- Ability to work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully under pressure, and effectively prioritize and manage time and workload to meet client needs
- Willingness to take on new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments
- Understanding of and commitment to client services
- A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment