JLL is seeking a Finance Manager who will be responsible for overseeing the day to day Finance & Accounting functions for a client-dedicated account team.
· Assist in the creation of the annual plan and quarterly forecasts
· Manage the revenue recognition process in compliance with contract terms
· Manage team in achieving accounts receivable objectives and metrics - oversee maintenance and research on AR past due
· Coordinate with senior accountants on the completion of quarterly auditschedules
· Maintain internal control processes and standards and ensure the compliance of the team
· Coordinate with accounting team on the timely and accurate preparation of the monthly financial statement packages.
· Manage and mentor staff and help guide their development (including preparation of goals & objectives, reviews).
· Assist in the preparation of analysis and dashboard reporting for CAO and CFO of the client group, as well as Corporate.
· Review, understand and ensure compliance and proper accounting for transaction deals
· Produce and analyze monthly and quarterly Management Executive Committee variance reports
· Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business or technical support or production team
· Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors