Currently looking for a Finance Manager – Claims to fill an opening with a company located in Woodland Hills, CA. Interested candidates must hold a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, with a minimum of five years prior Accounting or Finance experience including 1 yearexperience as an Accounting or Finance Supervisor.
Assist Accounting Manager – Finance in managing and controlling business unit financial activities. Conduct complex financial analysis and develop reports to provide insight to business operations. Work closely with field management in managing and reporting on special projects. Train financial analysts and senior financial analysts.
We are seeking a candidate to serve as a Finance Business Partner to the organization.
Responsibilities of the Finance Manager – Claims:
· Consolidate monthly budget variance analysis and forecastingreports, provide recommendations and present it to Management.
· Consolidate monthly key performance indicator metrics reports and provide analysis on trends and drivers.
· Review and improve financial and business models to provide the business additional insight to make decisions on improving the business. Review special projects and initiatives to provide critical feedback to business partners.
· Evaluate annual financial plan for correct linkages to the strategic and tactical business plans.
· Prepare ad hoc reports, analysis and conduct special projects as necessary.
· Analyze underlying business factors that drive expenses within the department.
· Conduct financial review of vendors and review Capital Appropriation Proposals.
· Lead process improvement projects.
· Promotes safety at all times and complies with safety/ergonomic standards as outlined in relevant company published manuals.
Requirements of the Finance Manager – Claims:
-Bachelor's degreerequired in Accounting, Finance or related field.
-Minimum of five years prior Accounting or Finance experience
- 1 yearexperience as an Accounting or Finance Supervisor.
-Advanced Excel skills including working knowledge of pivot tables, macros and functions.
-Working knowledge of Access software.
-Proficient in applicable business software such as Business Objects, SAP and Mobius.
Preferred Requirements of the Finance Manager-Claims:
- CPA, CMA, MBA, Masters or similar preferred.
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt preferred.