Reporting to the Finance Director, Wireless Planning & Analysis, the Wireless Finance Manager is a professional that plays an important role in the overall management and development of the financial activities for Rogers Wireless CBU. This individual support the integrated Finance planning team to provide comprehensive Finance support to Brand leaders and assist with the overall delivery of Revenue and Cost objectives through guidance, support and focus on specific initiatives and analysis. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a strong sense of ownership, proven organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Lead and Co-ordination & consolidation of forecast, reporting & budgeting across CBU Wireless finance and Channel finance teams including managing team calendar & ensuring communication of deadlines & deliverables to the team.
- Lead and Co-ordination across the Wireless Finance team of all Executive management presentations to Senior Management
- Develop and enhance Performance management tools to measure performance against daily, weekly and monthly (volume and value) targets.
- Create & maintain Wireless Control Book to capture all Wireless Financial & non-Financial KPI’s. Actuals, Forecast, budget & Prior years
- Own production & 1st level analysis of Wireless Brand P&L’s and all Regional Wireless reporting
- Maintain Wireless financial and operational benchmarks and KPIs for both internal and external performance management.
- Own production & 1st level analysis of COA/COR reporting for all dimensions in sales, marketing and hardware subsidy creating insightful understanding of cost and performance/ROI of our investments.
- Competitive intelligence and peer analysis.
- Indirect management & coordination of 2 Senior Financial Analysts
- Minimum 5 years of relevant Finance experience.
- Solid understanding of Finance controls backed by a professional accounting designation / MBA
- Attention to detail and accuracy with a strong focus delivering quality output
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to get into the details, as well as work through complex issues
- Strong working understanding of Rogers key financial systems (Oracle, Essbase)
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Open-minded individual with drive to constantly improvement and over-achievement
- Excellent written, interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Positive “Get it done” attitude is essential
- Ability to work in a high pressure & fast moving environment.
Requisition ID: 102822