$100K — $150K *
Job Purpose Statement:
The primary focus of this position is to support Bloomington's plant leadership team and the NA Operations Controller in coordinating / administering an effective operating plan for the financials at CBF's Bloomington facility.
Characteristics: Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal and written); team player; able to work across organization lines to achieve results; good business skills; analytical and able to solve complex technical problems; able to visualize and conceptualize concepts ideas; able to quickly grasp and understand technical accounting concepts and application; able to work up and down and across organization structure; able to work in a matrix/team based organization environment; high sense of urgency; outstanding problem solver; good analysis skills; strong personal computer skills Excel, Word, Access; high level of integrity; commitment to continuous improvement; understanding of modern accounting control and manufacturing theory and practice.
Principal Areas of Responsibility: Bloomington, IN: Full plant P&L and Balance Sheet, Monthly End close, Account Reconciliations, and P&L Forecasting.
* Month End / Quarter-End Close
* Preparation of month-end closing entries and reconciliations.
* Review and analyze the plant results of the Manufacturing Operations for assigned plant.
* Prepare Monthly Bridge Analysis comparing actual results to prior year, rolling forecast and budget.
* Working with the operations management team, communicate and develop corrective action plans to improve financial results.
* Prepare and analyze Product Cost structures; BOMs / Routers for new work flows, new products, and recasts of costing parameters for current products
* Provide assistance in inventory control and maintenance
* Forecasting / Annual Plans
* Team with operations management to develop a monthly rolling forecast that is accurate and efficiently developed by focusing on the key financial drivers.
* Team with operations management to develop an annual operating plan that is accurate and efficiently developed by focusing on the key financial drivers.
* Capital Appropriations
* Review financial analysis support for capital projects.
* Audit financial and working capital returns of capital appropriations to determine if the financial and operating efficiencies were achieved.
* Special projects / Reviews / Analysis
* Plant Rationalization
* Product Line Rationalization Analysis
* Assist in analyzing Customer & Product Profitability
* Misc. Ad-Hoc reporting as requested by Mgmt.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance with training and work experience in a manufacturing environment.
Minimum of 5 years of work experience in accounting and financial analysis within lean manufacturing industries, utilizing Product Cost Systems. Good personal computer skills including but not limited to ERP systems (QAD experience highly preferred), Financial Consolidation & Reporting (Hyperion HFM), Excel, Access, and Word; high level of integrity; and commitment to continuous improvement.
Valid through: 11/26/2020