Our client is a market leader in their industry providing solutions through technology and services that allow organizations to improve efficiency and reduce costs. The company wishes to hire a Finance Manager that is responsible for effective financial planning, record-keeping, reporting, analysis, and management of financial aspects of operations.
Essential daily duties will include:-
- Reports actual results against operating plans; analyzes, implements, and interprets monthly variance reporting. This includes highlighting key findings and trends to management and making recommendations on how to improve these areas.
- Responsible for preparation of the annual budget. Includes establishing guidelines and procedures for budget and forecast preparation and analysis, ensuring alignment with Corporate requirements, guidance and calendar/schedule.
- Develops, maintains and analyzes timely and accurate financial data and reports and communicates the information to the appropriate users providing the appropriate summary or detail and insight
- Monitors Balance Sheet items (AR, CapEx, Deferred Revenue, Unbilled Revenue, etc.) and advises management on variances.
- Analyzes and reports customer/product segments actual, budgeted and forecasted profitability, including gross margins, operating expenses, EBITDA, and other key metrics.
- Responsible for supporting financialaudits by internal or external entities.
- Manages employees, including but not limited to hiring, training, developing, managing and assigning work.
- Bachelor?s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 5-7years of relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of SAP, Tableau, Cognos, and TM1 systems strongly preferred.
- Prior experience with financial systems.
- Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, and intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint required.
- Demonstrated deep analytical skills.