The Finance Manager functions as a business support lead to the Divisional Management team for the Consumer and Commercial Solutions group. Core activities include analytical efforts associated with understanding material pricing, inventory, supporting the monthly financial close, and cost reduction monitoring.
Works closely with manufacturing supply chain and distribution to understand issues and how they impact the financial results as well as communicate with senior management.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Monitor Material pricing and variance accounts.
- Prepare month end analysis of material cost by product category.
- Assist with annual material cost standard setting process
- Inbound freight cost analysis and reporting.
- Month end Inventory analysis and reporting.
- Prepare journal entries for month end financial close.
- Work with Supply Chain to provide accurate Material cost and variance forecasts
- Perform ad hoc product/material cost analysis to support plant operations and Divisional work streams.
- Recommend, implement and monitor process improvements for the CCS Division finance team.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Provide career development/coaching and mentoring to finance analysts
- Provide strong leadership and communication to the business
- Perform other related duties as assigned or indicated by responsibilities
- Analysis, Accounting experience (7-10 years) able to demonstrate with examples.
- A Bachelor's or MBA from an accredited institution
- An ability to work with people at all levels of an organization and in a variety of disciplines
- Strong Computer Skills with advanced to Expert level in Excel
- Standard Cost Knowledge & Experience
- Financial Analysis & Modeling Experience
- Works Well in Teams - Strong communication skills
- Proactive Team Player
- Continuous Improvement Change agent
- Cost Accounting experience
- SAPexperience, a plus
- Hyperionexperience, a plus