This position is a unique opportunity to develop your strategic thinking, finance skills and understanding of the cloud space, while being part of a rapidly growing company.
This position is a unique opportunity to develop your strategic thinking, finance skills and understanding of the cloud space, while being part of a rapidly growing company. The key focuses will be on providing financial, analytical and organizational support in the evaluation and execution of strategic acquisitions, initiatives and other investments.
The role will report to the Senior Director of Finance and will be based in Indianapolis.
Evaluation and presentation of financial performance, development of financial plans and targets, monthly and quarterly forecasting, scenario modeling, and sensitivity analysis.
- Provide input through business modeling and pro-forma analyses to support strategic decision-making in day-to-day operations.
- Conduct financial modeling (i.e. cost/profitability), competitive analyses (business, financial performance; market positioning, etc.) and book:bill analyses, and other modeling to support business strategies and sales planning.
- Proactively partner and engage with senior business and finance leaders to deliver insightful financial and business reporting and analysis, highlight business issues and risks and drive profitability improvement across the organization.
- This position may also lead and support cross organizational projects by working closely with process owners and various product groups to define business requirements, developing project plans complete with timelines and process flows, leading data analysis efforts, conducting meetings and driving projects to completion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or similar quantitative discipline required. MBA a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in a Finance role
- Expert level modeling experience/skills in Excel required; Experience on Salesforce.com and Workday Financials preferred.
- Must be committed to achieving results - ability to understand both strategic impact of decisions yet able to operate at a tactical level to accomplish tasks with proven ability to take initiative to solve problems independently.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results and to work in a global matrix structured organization