The Hardlines Finance team plays a critical leadership role partnering with the category leaders, operations and technology teams to continuously innovate, delight customers, grow and optimize their businesses for long term free cash flow. If you have a bias for action, can think big but also dive deep and don't settle for second best, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a Finance Manager with proven skills to lead a multi-billion dollar category. The Finance Manager is responsible for Controllership, Process Improvement, Performance Management, Identifying, Creating, and Driving innovative solutions and programs that lead to improvements in the way we scale our core business profitably. Projects and initiatives will tie directly to key Hardlines operational metrics and the P&L. The Finance Manager will support a +50 person team and act as a "Business Unit CFO" to the category leadership team.
The role will work closely with cross-org partners, technology teams, inventory management specialists, FP&A, marketing, corporate development and Accounting. This position will utilize proprietary Amazon systems and tools coupled with SQL and COGNOS.
This highly visible role requires a candidate with the proven leadership ability to facilitate and guide the application of process improvements with impeccable quality levels in a broad organization. They must exercise considerable judgement, drive strategy and tactical execution, utilize written/verbal communication at a senior executive level, and evangelize/teach inventory management excellence across the company.
The successful candidatewill work closely with the senior leadership team to provide strategic guidance and decision support in this rapidly evolving space.
· BA/BS degree in business, finance + MBA
· 8+ years finance leadership with progressively increasing levels of responsibility
· Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Excel
· Working knowledge of SQL
· MBA from a top-tier college
· CPA and/or CFA
· Highly analytical and detail oriented
· Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
· Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment
· Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Customer focus and professional demeanor
· Strong track record of business partnership
· Experience and ability to use Cognos, or similar corporate planning tools.
Job ID: 616203