$150K — $200K *
Amazon seeks a Finance Manager to join the Finance and Accounting Central Team supporting the NACF Network. The Finance and Accounting Central Team own forecasting, benchmarking, month end close and associated reporting for NACF. The team is working to improve standardization, visibility and communication to drive results. We drive result by continuing to improve efficiency throughout our processes resulting in both cost and time savings for our operations and finance teams. We are seeking individuals with strong finance and accounting skills coupled with sound business judgment and effective communication to all levels of the organization. Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills are essential to this role.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Support financial processes and drive controllership improvement
· Responsibility for supporting all aspects of our financial reporting process.
· Provide insightful financial reporting and appropriate commentary to Sr. leadership on monthly and quarterly basis
· Financial modeling, data mining, and presentation support (via Excel, Power BI, Power Point etc)
· Participate in projects that drive efficiency or quality. Manage and execute entire projects or components of large projects from start to finish.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to Think Big and understand the overall NACF network. It is also a highly visible position as it involves working closely with senior leadership.
· BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science) or equivalent.
· Minimum 7+ years of finance experience, or master’s degree and 5 years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· 3+ years of direct management experience
· MBA and/or Professional certification (CPA/CMA/Qualified Accounting certificate)
· Demonstrated effective communication and presentation skills working with multiple peer groups and senior levels of management
· Advanced experience demonstrating problem solving and root cause analysis
· Operational accounting experience with one or more Fortune 500 companies for two or more years
· Experience with researching and documenting support for accounting conclusions
· Highly analytical, detail oriented and strong business sense; proven ability to manage new ideas and creative solutions and demonstrated experience managing such mechanisms to an end result
· Ability to manage tight deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, dynamic, ever-growing and often ambiguous environment; effective multi-tasking skills are vital
· Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (i.e. SQL, Power BI, MSAccess, Essbase and/or Cognos), providing solutions based on results of ad hoc analyses to senior management for strategic decision-making
Valid through: 11/12/2020