Acts as a key financial resource and consults with business partners for areas of Core Operations including Contact Center, Network Management, Product and IT. Builds and develops dynamic financial models required to provide insightful analytics which support day to day and strategic business decisions. Provides analytical efforts and tackles trends, risks and opportunities that provides analysis to supportbusiness decisions. Manages the planning and forecasting cycle and coordinates all related financial analytics, management reporting and other analysis as required while optimizing automation and efficiency opportunities. Contributes to financial strategy, policy, programs, and priorities based on company objectives. Reviews existing financial systems and develops new and/or improved systemic opportunities leading to improved business analysis and insight.
- Become an expert in the business and strategies of assigned partner groups
- Build strong relationships with partners both in finance and within the business
- Establish yourself as a key thinking partner of the business
- Conduct financial analysis for Core Operations leadership team and related parties.
- Conduct and analyze strategic initiatives and Enterprise Investments for the Core Operations.
- Coordinates and contributes to the annual plan, strategic plan and quarterly forecasts, providing insightful analytics and reporting.
- Establishes and manages procedures, goals, and priorities relating to financial management, budget, forecast and/or accounting while owning the process to ensure accurate accounting recognition practices.
- Supervises and participates in the preparation of various internal and external financial statements and reports.
- Provides thought leadership on key variables to meet company objectives.
- Delivers insightful dashboards to internal customers, providing top level snapshots on key performance indicators.
- Maintains a formal pulse on risks and opportunities and partners with team on appropriate actions required to minimize or offset risks and maximize opportunities.
- Acts as a catalyst for change, driving continuous improvement in efficiency, customer service and analytical support for strategic priorities.
- Reviews financial statements with management personnel of all levels including senior leadership.
- Support a variety of special projects which potentially include working on Key Initiatives, ROI and other key metric analyses to Senior Management.
EDUCATION: College degree or equivalent work experience. MBA preferred
EXPERIENCE:8+ years' experience. 3 years of project or supervisory/management experience Excellent history of cross functional interaction including but not limited to technology, corporate controller, financialreporting, product development, delivery operations, legal, customer relations and sales.
SKILLS:Detail oriented, organized, conscientious, strong written and oral communication skills, and strong analytical ability.