Provides financial and analytical support to assigned functional business units at Zimmer Biomet.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze, report, project budgets and variances, product costing for strategic business units.
- Participate on special projects or productivity initiatives for strategic business units.
- Participate in the development of annual budgets for capital spending.
- Ensure information is available to subordinates and internal customers at appropriate times so that sound decisions about efficiencies and prioritization are made.
- Build and maintain a formal and informal network of key individuals to obtain the critical impact of financial decisions on the business unit.
Expected Areas of Competence
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills.
- Broad-based financial management experience.
- Provided financial support to multi-category business.
- Understanding of industry trends and competitive strategy outlook in order to identify opportunities.
- Microsoft Office Suite. Mastery of accounting principles, internal controls, and financial analysis. Understanding of Zimmer products and strategic business units. Ability to manage a P&L externally or internally.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting. 12+ years experience in a significant financial management position that included responsibility for managing budgets, CAR’s capital budgets, and strategic plans.
- A MBA is preferred.
- Previously served in a financial analysis capacity in a global company and held a non-financial operational assignment.
- A CPA is preferred.
Up to 15%