This role requires a seasoned finance professional. You will support a wide range of strategic analysis, decision-making, and management reporting for the business and finance leadership. The individual must be highly analytical, with deep business acumen, process orientation, excellent communications and collaboration skills and a proven track record of synthesizing and simplifying complex issues. The individual’s communication and presentation skills must scale from executive level to individual contributor. This role will manage a team of FP&A analysts aligned in supporting the S&M organization.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Collaborating with the S&M leadership, to develop the Plans and forecasts in support of meeting their financial objectives
· Standard budget/forecast vs actuals and flux analysis’
· Pro-active engagement in working with the business to make trade-offs; provide objective analytics, reporting and insights
· Modeling, scenario planning and roi analysis’
· Managing financial KPI’s/dashboards for the company
· Establish driver-based models for what-if/tops down analysis’
· Service COGs/Margin reporting and analysis
· Ad hoc analysis and reporting
Qualifications of the role are:
· B.S. required, preferably in Accounting or Finance. Professional Accountingqualification, MBA or advanced degree in finance/economics preferred.
· 10+ years of progressive experience in finance related field
· SaaS/Subscription SW experience; good understanding of SaaS business metrics and models
· Strong understanding of U.S. GAAP and finance principles
· Demonstrates strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
· Presents ideas and information in a concise, well organized manner
· Works effectively and collaboratively within and across teams
· Identifies business needs and proposed effective solutions
· Strong executive presence and business acumen. Ability to work directly with senior business leaders.
· Maintains high performance standards; passion for excellence and continuous improvement
· Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately and is flexible
· Excellent modeling skills; highly proficient in excel
· Familiar with ERP and Financial Planning Tool capabilities; Adaptive Insights experience a plus