This role is based in Atlanta. Relocation assistance is available.
This role supports the largest P&L within the company's software and service portfolio and will partner closely with the VP/GM to drive profitable growth & margin expansion within the region. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to: achievement of financial objectives, providing world-class decision support, facilitating operating mechanisms, ensuring compliance with applicable policies, & ongoing development of organizational talent | bench strength.
In addition, this position will play a critical role in the day-to-day execution of the region's Management Operating System (MOS) and provide the Service leadership team with meaningful performance analysis, insights, and recommendations.
This key Finance position will report functionally to the VP & CFO, and operationally to the VP/GM.
This role sits in Atlanta, relocation assistance is available.
- Strategically partner with the VP/GM and leadership team to drive profitable growth through sensitivity | variance analysis, recommended pricing actions, annuity optimization, business ventures, customer profitability, and cost control
- Lead a team of 3-5 geographically-distributed resources – with responsibility for FP&A, Commercial Finance, Operations, & Productivity
- Facilitate operational execution through robust analytical support of & participation in the region's weekly |
monthly | quarterly Management Operating System (MOS) process
- Support the forecasting and reporting of all core FP&A processes including Flash, Estimate/Forecast, Annual Operating Plan (AOP), Strategic Plan (STRAP) and Monthly Operating Review (MOR)
- Lead reporting, forecasting, and planning process – including distribution of appropriate financial targets within the region to achieve profitable growth & drive margin expansion
- Assist in preparation of senior management financial reviews, including preparation of presentation materials, consolidation templates, and other ad-hoc requests
- Partner with Working Capital team to ensure to expand ROI through efficient deployment of capital investments, working capital and resources
- Partner with Controllers to ensure the accuracy of all finance statements and strong controls
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or other analytical discipline.
- 5+ years experience in a finance function within a large software or service business
- 10+ years of progressive finance experience.
- 5+ years of experience with financial reporting system
- Thought leadership, intellectual curiosity, & willingness to challenge status quo.
- Bias for action & courage to identify, define, and execute transformational improvements.
- Passion for excellence & demonstrated drive to meet commitments | deadlines.
- Global mindset & the ability to work with remote teams.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong business partnering/team building skills.
- Assertive, facilitative, & positive – a self-starter, with a get-things-done attitude.
- Ability to apply sound judgment to strategic planning and annual planning processes.
- Strong financial modeling skills to support ad-hoc requests.
- Strong personal computing skills.
- Experience within the software or services industry