This position provides financial analysis and support, financial process & reporting rigor, financial performance management, and direction to a path to achieve long-term goals for the following departments: Marketing, Social Responsibility & Player Programs, HR, IT, Facilities, Security, and Administration.
- Lead the development of the annual 3-year business plan & operating budget, including staffing/human resource plans, capital expenditure forecasts, cash flow estimates, and new investment opportunity pitches.
- Perform monthly and quarterly financial tracking and variance analysis. Identify areas of risk or opportunity.
- Communicate results to Department Senior Management, NBA Finance/Accounting team, and business subgroups.
- Update monthly forecasts, as needed.
- Develop financial models and provide financial expertise to support new, strategic initiatives from inception.
- Continue to monitor progress, and report results on a regular basis. Act as primary liaison between the business and finance subgroups (such as Central Finance, Tax, Accounting, Treasury, Procurement).
- Maintain lines of communication between business and finance to resolve issues, clarify transitions, and ensure correct expense payment/coding.
- Partner closely with Accounting group to ensure accuracy on the P&L at month and year-end.
- Lead direct report and provide instruction on monthly tasks and ongoing projects. Perform ad-hoc analysis as required.
- Minimum 5 years experience in FP&A, corporate strategy, or related field.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related business field.
- CPA and MBA is a plus
REQ ID: 660