Provide financial and business leadership and act as the chief business liaison and Sales Finance point person for the Restorative Therapies Group (RTG) Pain Finance organization and four Regional Sales VP’s.
- Provide financial leadership to the area and regional sales management staff and develop/implement revenue growth plans in partnership with sales leadership to deliver AOP and EBIT for each area of responsibility.
- Provide leadership and direction on product launch execution and account targeting to achieve product launch objectives. Actively participate in Commercial Alignment Meetings and other marketing initiatives.
- Strategic and financial partner for the Regional Vice Presidents (RVPs).
- Financial Management of the Area. This includes P&L analysis, gross margin analysis, expense policy monitoring, cost center management, and identification and execution on strategies to improve profit margins.
- Coach, manage and develop Regional Finance Leaders (RFLs) and provide work direction to supporting finance analysts
- Liaison support with for the Region with Strategic Accounts, National Accounts and Contract Administration in order to ensure pricing strategies and growth initiatives are met.
- Lead and coordinate the development of area and region strategic and operating plans. Develop the Field AOP quotas down to the territory level for both revenue and expense
- Partners with Strategic Sales Operations to build long term strategic alliances with multiple stakeholders.
- Evaluate area, region and district opportunity pipelines, implant and usage trends (among other metrics) for opportunities to optimize results.
- Collaborate with RVP and HR on sales force alignment, performance and compensation strategies.
- Collaborate with Sales systems teams to optimize systems tools and reporting.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate accounting controls (revenue, expense and inventory) and pricing policies are maintained and operating as expected.
- Lead and coordinate preparation for business reviews in conjunction with the RVPs and RFLs.
Pain Sales Finance Leader
- Serve as the Sales Finance Leader for the Pain and Interventional Business Unit. Partner with business lead, Business Unit President and Pain VP of Finance to achieve key business and financial objectives. This also includes development of quarterly and long range P&L forecasts.
- Support Quarterly Business review and other BU meeting preparation.
- Lead special projects as assigned.
. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelors degree required• Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience with 7+ years of managerial experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience with 7+ years of managerial experience
NICE TO HAVE:
• BS / BA in Accounting, Finance or related field.• MBA or CPA • Demonstrated leadership experience in managing financial analysts and with remote supervision.• Proven experience in executing within a matrix environment • Experience in working in dynamic sales organization or commercial operations • Experience in a fast paced high-technology environment, preferably in the medical device industry.• Proven experience leading financial planning and reporting functions and developing financial analytics that deliver solid business performance. • Experience managing projects that require high matrix collaboration, building relationships and influence. • Systems experience with SAP, Hyperion Enterprise, Workday, Business Objects, and modeling software.• Experience with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Access, Excel and PowerPoint