It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
In this position, the successful candidate will oversee financial activities for the Life Fitness Global Operations group (LSS, Supply Chain and Manufacturing). S/he will serve as a strategic partner to the VP of Operations and will have a functional reporting line to the VP and CFO.
- Manage a team of plant controllers, managers, and cost accountants
- Develop and manage financial plans based on a solid understanding of the underlying strategies and in close collaboration cross-functional peers supporting the Operations group
- Evaluate the financial results of ongoing business strategies and initiatives, LSS and other major projects
- Provide leadership and strategic direction for the financial planning and forecasting process, including production of the annual budget
- Develop decision-making tools and communicate insights to improve operations, plan capital needs, and optimize business performance
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Collaborative leadership style, ability to develop followership
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting (MBA preferred)
- 7-10 years’ of relevant experience