This position is responsible for the financial leadership of the Military value stream within the Landing Systems business and will oversee Landing Gear Military Program Finance, Estimating, and Government Accounting.
- Lead the Program finance team to align with the Collins Management System and value stream financial reporting.
- Develop and streamline strong and compliant processes within the organization that support Value Stream Leadership and accurate and timely financial reporting and forecasting.
- Financial reporting and planning in compliance with U.S. GAAP and company policy
- Journal entry and balance sheet account review and approval
- Monitor and communicate financial risks and opportunities within the businesses
- Provide Financial analytics to senior leadership to support decision making and strategic planning
- Support ad hoc management requests for financial information and analysis.
- Lead the Military estimating team to develop responsive customer proposals that are compliant and support the businesses financial strategy.
- Approximately 10% travel to support other Landing Systems sites
Estimating team responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure adequacy of the estimating system and procedures working closely with engineering, supply chain, and operations
- Ensure compliance with all company, department and government procurement policies and regulations (FAR, DFARS, CAS, TINA)
- Lead the audit process of sole-source suppliers who are required to submit "TINA" (Truth in Negotiations Act) compliant proposals
Lead government accounting processes including but not limited to:
- Annual development of the forward pricing rate process
- Lead and monitor government accounting labor floor check process
- Maintain the accuracy of the Landing Systems intermediate level home office disclosure statement and the Landing Gear disclosure statement
- Submit and negotiate accounting changes, as required, to the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA)
- U.S. Government accounting experience required
- Experience with U.S. Government Contracting for commercial and military products.
- Detailed knowledge of key requirements, practices, and terms and conditions relating to the sale of products paid for by the Government including: Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- In-depth understanding of financial statements & core finance/accounting concepts
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related and 12 years of relevant experience OR
- Advance degree and 10 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 16 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- CPA preferred but not required
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter capable of working in a deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to recognize key issues and effectively communicate those to management
- Team oriented leader with the ability to develop and retain high potential talent
- Ability and desire to communicate, collaborate, and coordinate with others throughout the business and finance organizations
- Spreadsheet, PowerPoint, and financial systems experience (SAP and HFM)
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The high quality products we design, test and produce in our Mechanical Systems help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely - every day! From landing systems and actuation to propellers, flight controls and hoist and winch - the products we manufacture work together behind the scenes to enhance the overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to continuous improvement - we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms