JLL is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. JLL Central region is a top performer amongst all of JLL Americas and operates offices across the region, including Chicago, Minneapolis, Milwaukee, Indianapolis, St. Louis, Dallas, Houston, Detroit, Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati and Pittsburgh. Our Chicago office serves as the home to JLL’s global headquarters.
- Key financial/accounting liaison for Central Region Business Unit Executives, Product Line owners and Corporate. Act as advisor and strategic partner to these groups for all financial, operational and client matters
- Develops confidence with key business leader through value added/ad hoc analysis and/or ownership of critical projects.
- Provide proactive decision making support to all stakeholders
- Assumes ownership of all Financial Processes within given span of control
- Responsible for the preparation, management, consolidation and delivery of the annual plan and quarterly reforecast
- Oversee the revenue recognition process in compliance with contract terms
- Responsible for meeting accounts receivable objectives and metrics
- Supervise team in the completion of quarterly auditschedules and monthly financialreporting package
- Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the organization
- Responsible for overall team management, staff development and planning. Team consists of 25 people and 5 direct reports. Execute staff succession and growth plans.
- Produce and analyze monthly and quarterly financial variance reportt
- Ability to read, comprehend and interpret associated legal documents (i.e. contracts, leases)
- Detailed oriented and strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, well-developed presentation skills
- Demonstrated technical proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and PeopleSoft
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 10+ years of experience
- BS in Accounting
- MBA or CPA, a plus
- 5+ years of supervisory experience mandatory