- Financial P&L responsibility
- Strategically partner with the Americas VP/GM and leadership team to drive profitable growth through sensitivity | variance analysis, recommended pricing actions, annuity optimization, business ventures, customer profitability, and cost control
- Lead a team of 3-5 geographically-distributed resources – with responsibility for FP&A, Commercial Finance, Operations, & Productivity
- Facilitate operational execution through robust analytical support of & participation in the region's weekly | monthly | quarterly Management Operating System (MOS) process
- Support the forecasting and reporting of all core FP&A processes including Flash, Estimate/Forecast, Annual Operating Plan (AOP), Strategic Plan (STRAP) and Monthly Operating Review (MOR)
- Lead reporting, forecasting, and planning process – including distribution of appropriate financial targets within the region to achieve profitable growth & drive margin expansion
- Assist in preparation of senior management financial reviews, including preparation of presentation materials, consolidation templates, and other ad-hoc requests
- Partner with Working Capital team to ensure to expand of capital investments, working capital and resources
- Standardize reporting & improve speed of decision-making
- Partner with Controllers to ensure the accuracy of all finance statements and strong controls
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics
• 8+ years of progressive finance experience.
• 5+ years of experience with financial reporting system (HFM/HSP).
• 5+ years of SAP experience.