Finance Director - Business Partner
Company is profitable and committed to growth. Goal is to double revenues in three years through new products, additional marketing channels, and expanding geography. Leadership is reinvesting in their infrastructure. Culture is empowering, upbeat, and excited about the future. Q1 results beat target! B2B multi-shift manufacturer with domestic and international customers.
OPPORTUNITY: Report to CEO and be a business partner across total enterprise. Lead a team of 4 in accounting, finance, and HR. Need a hands-on financial leader who likes walking the manufacturing floor, can proactively support business development, will lead process improvements, and can contribute on strategy.
Looking to enhance delivery of real time data to manage the business: cash, expenses/costs, inventory, pricing, margins, backlog, etc. This is a medium to fast pace business with expanding markets (including international).
Inherit all core accounting systems and processes functional; however there are key areas to contribute:
- Develop a more robust monthly financial reporting and analysis package
- Partner on development of costing, pricing and margins on new products or for existing products to new markets.
- Be visible on the manufacturing floor and get to know the people
- Develop revenue/sales reporting and commissions
- Get behind manufacturing variances?.cycle counting, labor, material and scrap reporting; provide insight on new product pricing and costs
- Evaluate internal processes and move to a more paperless environment.
- Contribute on annual budget, short term forecasting, and working capital initiatives.
REQUIREMENTS: BS Accountingrequired; MBA or CPA ideal. Seek a proactive and value-adding finance leader (e.g. VP Finance, CFO, Finance Director, or Divisional Controller) of a manufacturer. Previous experience in a private equity or VC funded business is a plus. No relocation considered.
REWARD: $115,000 to $135,000 plus 25% bonus, long term incentives and an opportunity to make a difference.