Oversees fiscal controls and procedures for a major global client account. Develops and monitors budgeting, forecasting, invoicing, accounting, and reporting. Responsible for the financial client facing activities of the account.
Essential Job Duties:
- Serve as first point of contact for client on all financial matters related to the account.
- Member of Account Leadership Team.
- Manage global staff of 4 financial professionals, some with direct reports.
- Develop and monitor global budget, forecast, and reporting.
- Oversee fiscal controls and procedures and recommend improvements.
- Oversee vendor and client invoicing and associated payments.
- Responsible for funding justifications and requests to client.
- Oversee creation of weekly and monthly regional financialreports for the client as well as management reports for the NKF Account Manager and NKF Client Finance to include reporting of actuals and associated variance analyses to budget and forecast.
- Maintenance of client’s general ledger as it pertains to the Account, including all journal entries, deposit entries, accruals, and adjustments as needed.
- Provide key insights on strategic initiatives by performing financial modeling to measure impact and profitability.
- Identify and evaluate revenue and cost reduction opportunities.
- Serve as liaison with other departments, units, or locations.
- Participate on cross-functional teams and offer innovative thinking to support implementation of initiatives.
- Develop and implement Best Practices across the finance function.
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA and/or MBApreferred
- Prior experience in a comparable role in the Real Estate industry preferred
- Analytical and project management skills required
- Familiarity with international financialreporting and VAT
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Travel Required