We are looking for Finance Coordinator (AP/AR) for our client in Camarillo, CA
Job Title: Finance Coordinator (AP/AR)
Job Location: Camarillo, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- The position of Finance Coordinator reports directly to the Director of Finance and Operations.
- This position supports various administrative and financial functions
- Manage accounts receivable process
- Inputting Estimates and Sales Orders into QuickBooks
- Creating and distributing invoices to customers when revenue has been earned
- Follow up on open Accounts Receivable
- Apply cash payments when received in the lockbox
- Manage accounts payable process
- Input supplier invoices into QuickBooks when received by the supplier
- Manage payment terms and issue check run files when necessary to pay bills
- Prepare assigned journal entries during the month end close process
- Maintain appropriate supporting documentation and input data accurately into QuickBooks
- Complete assigned general ledger account reconciliations at month end
- Maintain appropriate supporting documentation in accordance with Corporate policy
Assist in various day-to-day reporting:
- Assists with HR and new hire process as needed.
- Competency Statement(s)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical and math skills
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and multiple projects. Ability to solve complex problems and clearly present findings.
- Basic computer skills
Required Certificates & Licenses:
Other Physical Requirements:
- Required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (Ear protection, safety glasses, safety shoes) while in the shop environment