This job supports the organization through establishing new financial processes, providing complex financial modeling for new business strategies and providing advisory services to business leaders as they evaluate opportunities for Integrated Delivery and Financing System (IDFS) integration. This job will help internal customers throughout the family of companies to assess viability of strategies, evaluate financial results and risks to performance and establish new financial processes to support an evolving business.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with customers of all levels, and interact on a regular basis with business leaders and senior leadership through the company and its subsidiaries.
- Project Execution and Reporting: includes executing project efficiently and effectively and ensuring that all agreed-upon customer deliverables are produced in an efficient and effective manner and meet or exceed customer expectations. Will be required to work independently and directly with customer management (likely engaging directly with leadership) and ensuring that a cross functional / divisional view is provided in the context of the work.
- Project Execution and Reporting: will report periodically on the status of the project and identify corrective actions if need to course correct and ensure potentially changing expectations are managed. Consistent communication with department leadership and customer leadership will be required to report status, identify risks to projection deliverables and provide advice on areas of potential options to still accomplish business objectives. Will direct employees from other departments to accomplish project goals and will review progress of team members, provide quality control of deliverables and provide relevant feedback as necessary.
- Project Initiation and Planning: includes identification of potential customer needs and services, gathering a detailed understanding of the business objectives, collaborating with the business owners to gain acceptance and approval of support to be provided and deliverables to be provided at the end of the project.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Master's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business
- 5 years of experience in a financial role within an organization
- 3 years of experience presenting financial results to executive audiences
- 3 years of experience in project oriented roles and managing indirect resources