Must Have: Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- 10+ years of finance or accounting experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business; or, 8+ years of finance or accounting experience with a Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
Nice to Have:
- MBA, CPA or CFA
- Exceptional financial modeling, quantitative analysis, and problem-solving skills; experience modeling the P&L, working capital, and cash flow
- Thorough understanding of the P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow statements as well as Generally Accepted Accounting Principals
- Results driven and highly motivated to deliver strong financial results
- Strong written, verbal, and executive communication skills, including the ability to effectively influence people
- In-depth experience using Excel and PowerPoint to communicate strategic and financial plans and analysis
- Hyperion HFM, Essbase, and Planning application experience
- High degree of expertise regarding Medtronic’s GFS system, including experience conducting analysis across the business & entity structure
- Ability to build relationships and effectively influence in a complex matrixed organization (business, geography, corporate)
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.
- Must be able to travel to various Medtronic locations.
- Travel requirement: 5-15% of time