As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The primary purpose of HANA Delivery Execution in North America DBS is to help our customers adopt SAP HANA technology and related software applications, realizing and maintain their business competitive advantages through successful implementation of most advanced technology in enterprise business software industry.
To accomplish this objective, the Business Processes Practice Engineer acts as the driving force supporting Go To Market and Delivery execution teams focused on S/4HANA Accounting solutions. This resource will architect the implementations and design of the new SAP Finance & Accounting solutions built for S/4HANA to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance. The Practice Engineer will partner with the client to analyze and define business requirements, processes and objectives to scope project and deliverables for the same. In addition, the Practice Engineer will be active in both practice and overall skill enablement elements SAP Consulting. The HANA Delivery members will provide transformational leadership in targeted and knowledge areas across HANA technologies.
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conceptualization, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects
- Practice Development
- Delivering successful projects and customer successes
- Knowledge management - identification, codification, cleansing, and mass re-use of IP
- Community development (i.e. formal mentoring program)
- Define/manage/execute critical training events
- Supports Consulting Services Sales and License Sales
- Analyze and map clients’ business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
- Support of Service Select package offerings (development/positioning/rollout)
- Participating on strategic customer engagements
- Provide specialty consulting services (i.e. roadmap development; assessments, solution (Q/A) reviews, landscape design, technology optimization etc.)
- Maintaining a high degree of knowledge & understanding of SAP products, SAP sales tools/processes by ongoing investment in professional & personal development.
- Keep current on new product offerings, release levels, industry issues, methodologies, & market trends
In addition to a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline, and a minimum of seven years’ progressive experience, the successful candidate will possess:
- A minimum of 7 years SAP consulting experience with at least 5 years configuring SAP Finance
- Strong knowledge of Financial Accounting processes and best practices
- SAP Finance & Accounting Solution Architect design experience a plus
- Expertise in the configuration and implementation of Financial Accounting (FI), Controlling (CO), Profitability Analysis (COPA), Material Ledger (ML), and Asset Accounting (AA)
- Possess exceptional interpersonal communication/collaboration skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Have demonstrated Practice Development achievements in the past
- Exceptional leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills; the ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
- Competence in clear concise and tactful communication
- Overall knowledge of Simple Finance and SAP S4HANA a plus
- HANA Certification a Plus
- Experience with HANA Modeling and/or HANA Live Reporting a Plus
- ABAP development and debugging skills a plus
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
Requisition ID: 162780