- Provide value-added financial analyses to assess business initiatives and to assist senior management in determining the direction of operational decisions
- Direct all aspects of the monthly forecasting, annual planning and 5 year planning processes for profit center operations
- Review and analyze monthly financial statements, community performance, sales, production and costing metrics to conduct analysis of profitability and asset utilization
- Oversee new project feasibility analysis, to provide strategy on how to optimize new land deals to ensure that they meet investment criteria
- Recommend process, policy, and procedural improvements across operational areas as a result of your analyses
- Actively provide ad hoc analysis and periodic studies as requested by Corporate, Regional or Divisional management.
- 7+ years business experience in financial analysis, planning or economic analysis
- MBA and/or CPA
- Proficiency with spreadsheet software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- "Big Four", large manufacturing, or real estate experience preferred
Life at NVR
At NVR, your desire to excel is matched by our commitment to your success and we’ll give you the tools and industry knowledge you need. Our management team is tenured and talented, nearly 80% of them promoted from within, so you’ll find mentors who can share their knowledge, provide career guidance and encourage your success.
NVR also offers benefits among the best in the industry that reflect the strong commitment we have to all of our employees.
- Competitive Compensation
- Home Purchase Discount
- Mortgage and Settlement Services Discounts
- Comprehensive Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) (Full-time employees are eligible to contribute immediately)
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Vacation and Holidays