Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Finance Business Partner, Global Quality in our Cambridge office.
- Provide finance support and overview to Above site Quality heads
- Plan, analyse and report the financial performance of Quality functions
- Provide overview of Quality related Capex at sites
- Proactively flag inconsistencies
- Administer financial planning processes for assigned teams, resulting in highly accurate submissions including cost center detail and supporting analyses as required.
- Develop/apply financial models and analytical tools to support objectives and projects.
- Develop detailed explanation for variances between actual and plan on a monthly basis for assigned functional areas.
- Communicate reporting packages and analyses to assigned Quality heads according to established schedules and special requests.
- Analyze and challange during budget process
- Collaborate and work closely with relevant Plan and Reporting teams,
- Collaborate with Regional Strategy and Business Operation leads (SBO)
- Ability and desire to take ownership over activities and projects
- Manage the identification of potential issues or obstacles and achieve resolution or plans contingencies and follow issues through to resolution
Education requirements and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent or in lieu of a degree
- Minimum of 5 years of business experience in a Finance Business Partner role working in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry.
- Previous budgeting, planning and variance analysis experience.
- Demonstrated analytical capability.
- Strong computer software skills (Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint).