In your role, you will:
- Provide direct Finance Business Partner support to BAES Programme Leadership to drive optimal Programme financial performance in the achievement of EBIT & FCF commitments
- Directly support Programme Leadership in financial, commercial and contractual decision making and risk management
- Deliver standardized BAES Programme level governance and drive Programme P&L accountability
- Integrate seamlessly with Programme organization to support and drive optimal decision making to generate value and enhance competitiveness for BAES & Bombardier.
- Create a performance orientated environment across BAES where business decisions are discussed and professionally challenged based on reliable, relevant and timely financial data.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance with a relevant CPA designation together with 5 years’ relevant experience in a manufacturing or aerospace environment. Candidates with lesser qualifications and a minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience in a manufacturing or aerospace environment may also be considered.
- You will embody the core values of the Transformation: Innovation, Leading Change, Making Decisions and Communication
- You have a sophisticated awareness of the impact of the environment on business strategies and how external factors affect choices.
- You have the ability to establish and maintain strong and effective relationships site with Finance Business Partners and BAES Leadership.
- You will have the ability to work flexibly across BAES with remote teams and team members.