We are looking for Finance Talent that thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. If you have a reputation for being exceptional, analytical, strategic, possess the ability to prioritize and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency this opportunity may be for you:
The Business Analytics and Process Transformation Manager will prepare Costa Rica Finance Business Services continuous expansion plan. Will be responsible for the operations tracking of Account Payable, Payroll and Account Receivable by creating a business analytics metrics model.
The successful candidate will have a strong desire in innovating processes and exceed expectations in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, primarily driving innovation on behalf of customers / vendors.
· Builds and manages the right reporting to support the business.
· Owns business planning and forecasting processes.
· Conducts business case analysis of new programs and services.
· Develops business analytics dashboard highlighting trends and key metrics.
· Compiles weekly and monthly communications and metrics reporting for business partners.
· Demonstrates ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis and problem solving.
· Owns defining / adhering to policies related to AP, Payroll, AR and drive consistency with entities globally.
· Solves complex customer/vendor issues and proactively heading off negative service trends.
· Builds and monitors performance metrics, with principal focus on ensuring on-time payments and collections, cost out initiatives and estimating future headcount growth by country.
·· Maintains weekly and monthly communications and metrics reporting with Director and VP level business partners in Digital business and finance teams.
· Develops, modifies and maintains the operational and design effectiveness of internal controls partnering with Internal Audit.
· Lead cross functional systems and process improvement initiatives.
· Analyzes and evaluates business needs and provides Functional and technical direction with key recommendations to create or develop new reports.
· Works with Operations/ Fintech/ business partners/ in Country Partners for data analysis, adhoc requests and analytical review of the problem.
· Handles and resolves moderate to complex problems without escalation and with minimal supervision.
· Possesses a great technical background specific to SQL reporting (extensive experience using SQL query building, and building reports across multiple entities, business vertical across the company).
· Ability to question and eyeball data quality in reports.
· Performs and leads ad-hoc business analyses to address emerging business issues and presenting results to senior leaders.
· Generates business metric callouts reviewed weekly at the VP level.
· Improves and evolves weekly business metrics decks by working with business intelligence engineers, data engineers, and product managers.
· Automates weekly business metric reporting and identifies areas of opportunity to automate and scale ad-hoc analyses
· Identifies process and system improvement opportunities by monitoring existing metrics, analyzing data, and partnering with internal teams
· Drives instrumentation as part of organization wide programs and enhancements
· Influences requirements for dataarchitecture, working closely with data engineering partners
· CA, CPA or CWA, with 5+ or more years of post-qualification experience in Shared Services.
· Strong Customer focus (both Internal / External).
· A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
· Strong interpersonal skills and strong communication skills— including written and oral communication skills.
· Expertise in Six Sigma defect reduction techniques (DMAIC, etc.)
· Experience with data tools – advanced computer literacy (Advanced MS Excel with VBA Macro skills, Access); Data-warehouse analysis; SQL
· Independent and entrepreneurial showing the ability to work with minimal direction
· Ability to make decisions based on data analysis
· Can successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
· Track record of dealing with ambiguity
· Demonstrated ability to effectively manage escalations of complex problems
· Retail industry experience
· Experience using Oracle Financial Applications
· Knowledge of BI tools highly recommended; OBIEE, Tableau, MicroStrategy preferred
Job ID: 622619