$100K — $150K *
Amazon seeks an intellectually curious Finance & Audit Manager to join the controllership organization within Finance Operations. A successful candidate will engage in cross-functional projects, complex detailed reporting, and operational matters. They will be responsible for detecting defects, identifying root causes and engaging the appropriate business functions to reduce defects and solve complex problems. The candidate will also be responsible for highly confidential precision analytics and reporting that is externally reported.
This highly visible position partners with executive leadership and works closely with business teams including Finance Operations Services, Accounting, Legal, Corporate Security, and various tech teams in multiple geographies. An ideal candidate has strong written and analytical skills and the ability to thrive autonomously in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. This candidate must be intellectually curious and obsess over details while delivering high quality results.
The Finance & Audit Manager must:
· maintain discretion while working with highly confidential information.
· have strong executive presence and writing ability.
· partner with cross-functional teams to improve defects and drive towards resolution expeditiously.
· thrive in a fast growing environment while working on multiple priorities simultaneously.
· be a self-starter
· influence business decisions through effective verbal and written communication, data driven analysis, and presentation of alternatives.
· be organized, driven, curious, action oriented efficient and customer obsessed.
· B.A. or B.S. in accounting, finance or related field
· 6+ years experience in relevant accounting, audit or similar field
· M.B.A, C.P.A.
· Big 4 Accounting firm experience
· Problem solving using lean Six Sigma techniques
· Executive level written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to stay organized and meet deadlines while managing multiple priorities
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of ambiguity
· Strong quantitative data analysis and critical thinking skills
· Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
· Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
Valid through: 10/20/2020
$80K — $100K
12 days ago