Finance Associate / VP - Capital Markets Team
$350K - $400K
Posted on 09/29/17 by Oren Gold
Wall Street Options
8 - 10 years experience
$350K - $400K
Posted on 09/29/17 Oren Gold
Company:Large Private Equity & Credit Fund
- Negotiate leverage against private equity fund commitments, portfolio of credit assets, and single asset debt financing. Capital call / lines, TRS / prime brokerage accounts, and CLO and CMBS securitization.
- DCF modeling for portfolios and single assets - sourcing, negotiating, executing, and monitoring / reporting on loan agreements. Assist the process of financings; build models for comparing financing options, compliance reporting, and portfolio management.
- Monitor portfolios and develop models to analyze and optimize portfolio leverage and performance.
- Develop compliance / reporting of portfolios. Support Finance / Treasury teams to ensure execution of related accounting / ops at close and ongoing utilization of credit facilities.
- Negotiate / transactions: TRS, Repo, lines, CLO and CMBS structures and senior debt leverage financing to support the financing of equity strategies.
- Source / underwrite financing for non-mainstream acquisitions, dividend recaps, bridge financing and revolvers either because of the underlying asset class, historical performance or unique structure.
- Maintain / enhance lender relationships of institutions including IB, credit funds, sovereign wealth funds, CLO and BDC managers, pensions and insurers.
- 8+ yrs Capital Mrkts in PE , IB, or structured finance