We are looking for Finance Talent that thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. If you have a reputation for being exceptional, analytical, strategic, possess the ability to prioritize and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency this opportunity may be for you: As a FinOps Training Program Manager, you will be required to handle end to end of all training programs delivered on site, including designing, developing and delivering content, performing the TNI&A activities and facilitate the monthly training calendar set by the AFU-support center team.
· Comprehensive knowledge and proven application of learner centric, performance based, instructional theories and adult learning principles in multi-modal instruction.
· Experience in delivering learning solutions for various types of audiences.
· Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with stakeholders at various levels.
· Experience using a Learning Management System (LMS) for hosting, data collection and reporting purposes.
Roles & Responsibilities not limited to:
· Own core business processes for the intake of regional learning projects and program enhancement requests, maintain the regional project roadmap, and oversee regional learning administration
· Consult with business leaders and key stakeholders to provide effective regional learning solutions inclusive of need analysis, design, development, implementation, reporting and evaluation
· Develop and drive the establishment of regional learning metrics across all regional learning programs, coordinate the regular publishing of critical performance indicators
· Deliver proactive communication to project members and stakeholders on progress, issues, and risks; follow-up with owners on the status of action items and project milestones
· Maintain project documentation, project plans, and project budgets; contribute to the building of standard operating procedures, workflow diagrams, and training materials
· Coordinate key team activities including scheduling meetings, drafting agendas, and preparing materials; capture and post meeting notes and action items
· Partner with global learning team, ensuring an early focus on regional learning needs and effective delivery of regional learning goals aligned with global initiatives
· Partner with the AFU-Support Center team and enable smooth execution of the Training Needs Identification & analysis process for the Americas.
· Single Point of Contact for all learning related queries for FinOpS employees in the Americas.
· Contribute to the training repository by designing and developing training content.
· Gather direct and indirect feedback from stakeholders and contribute to the designing of training strategy and structure of programs in the Americas.
· Responsible to identify a regular monitoring process to check the effectiveness of training intervention on the floor.
· Communicate with the business/process owners, other trainers, site managers and management to ensure the trainings are conducted on time and with sufficient resources and facilities.
· Assimilate training material, bridge process gaps between understanding and execution/articulation and facilitate learning in training by organizing and presenting material in a way that is optimal for the target skill being transferred.
· Build strong skills with the process trainers by coaching and guiding them appropriately in a timely fashion.
· Evaluate the new hires’ learning curve progress, basis the proficiency scale and testing mechanism defined.
· Work in absolute collaboration with the AFU – support center team and support launch of new initiatives and effectiveness of existing ones on site.
· Required to develop a strong and robust content development standard for all training programs providing support to other trainers within the team.
· Build and set direction for a sustainable knowledge champion network and act as a role model in driving the knowledge culture.
· Ensure and enable knowledge transfer to enable new members of the Knowledge Manager community to function effectively in their roles and project teams to successfully achieve their objectives.
· In charge of Payroll University
· + 6 years of experience managing learning and development
· 2+ years of program management
· Experienced delivering communication and behavioral trainings. Hands on experience in driving process improvement through learning interventions.
· Proficiency in Training Need Analysis, Training Evaluation Mechanism and effectiveness improvement techniques.
· Strong knowledge of training styles and methodologies, training implementation and evaluation techniques.
· Has the ability to communicate, negotiate and convince with all levels.
· Excellent in listening skills and training consulting approach.
· Has demonstrated ability to quickly learn and work with people from different levels and of different working styles.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Excellent written and verbal communications skills - ability to interface with all levels of the organization, specific strength in influencing decision makers and managing expectations
· Finance Background
· Proficiency with MS Project, Visio and knowledge of reporting tools a plus
· Proficiency in eLearning and web development tools a plus
Job ID: 622618