Our client is a global leader in a unique niche market and continues to grow aggressively in line with market demand. They wish to hire a "hands on" Finance Manager that will initially not have any direct reports, however there will be support from complimentary peers. This is a new role that has been created to add more focus to an evolving division and be part of a business transformation initiative.
Essential daily duties will include:-
- Serve as the key finance business partner and subject matter expert for the business
- Perform the monthly accounting and provide financialsupport for all locations
- Lead the annual planning and quarterly forecasting process for the segment, along with monthly variance analysis across locations
- Develop a detail monthly financial package and key operating metrics
- Support the GM and commercial team with pricing and sales initiatives and drive improved commercial reporting
- Partner with the local operations teams to identify productivity opportunities and drive improved efficiencies and cost out
- Ad Hoc reporting and analysis to support the business growth
- Potential to support future acquisitions and strategic growth opportunities
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 7+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience working in a large, publicly-traded organization a plus.
- Experience should include accounting for a manufacturing or industrial services
- Experience in a financial analysis role.
- Excellent communication skills and presence, with a proven track record of partnering with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and provide flawless reporting
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to travel 25%-40% to site locations