Auto req ID:
212740BR Job Description
The Global Procurement Category Analyst is part of North America Indirects Reporting and supports Indirects Categories in Global Procurement.
The role is responsible for supporting the North America (PBNA, FLNA, QFNA) Indirects Maintenance Repair & Operations, Facilities and POS / Promotions Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting financial processes by Quarter and for the Annual Operating Plan reporting productivity, managed spend, cash flow with key causes of change analysis against plan/previous forecasts.
- Track and report progress on key productivity projects by BU and category.
- Support the sub-category teams with Financial analysis and data to support RFP process
- Monitor cash flows impact on the business as a result of change in payment terms.
- Support the contract management process (review/approve contracts, contract logs, obligation reporting, etc.) and related SOX controls, ensuring all SOX compliance requirements are met relating to pricing and contract management.
- Play a role in executing savings analysis on productivity initiatives and validating the related financials related to spend and framework.
- Accountable for developing, in partnership with the Category Leads the Strategic Business Plan, Annual Operating Plan and quarterly forecasts. Provide necessary support and guidance from systems and tools to category leads while ensuring accurate and timely delivery of each deliverable.
- Collaborate and build relationships across MRO, Facilities and POS/Promo Indirects categories to ensure best practices are shared along with relevant timing of deliverables.
- Ensure business information and insights are communicated efficiently and accurately.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on business performance and initiatives.
- Hands on approach and strong organizational skills utilized to productivity tracking tools and ability to streamline excel based forecast analysis and reporting.
The key stakeholders this position interacts with are the Sr. Finance Director and Global Procurement CFO, Category teams (managers through VP level), and Control. Qualifications/Requirements Qualifications/Requirements
- MBA in Finance beneficial
- 3+ years finance or control related experience (Corporate Finance experience preferred)
- Strong analytical and modeling skills.
- Highly organized, attention to detail with the ability to work quickly and accurately while handling competing priorities.
- High level of proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and PowerSteering including processing large volume data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for interacting with various levels of the organization.
Eligible for Limited Relocation Job Type:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement