Our client is a fast-growing, profitable Sweden-based manufacturer of cooling systems solutions; we are looking for a Finance and Customer Support Administrator to work as part of a high-performance, high-energy team in New Caney, TX. In this role, you will be responsible for accounting for the company, assisting the Site Manager on daily administration and work with customer related questions with our Business Development professionals.
- Assist team in establishment of assembly and office site for US Headquarters of International Company.
- Contact person in US regarding IT and general communication.
- Coordinates with HR on employee issues.
- Point of contact on legal and governmental matters as necessary.
- Become proficient in ERP software, Monitor.
- Register supply invoices, code approved invoices and pay suppliers.
- Accounting related to expenses, salary and other incurred costs.
- Maintain company sales ledger.
- Overall responsibly for accounting of goods.
- Responsibly for and to finalize monthly reports.
- Prepare cash flow, annual reports and tax statements.
- Reports to Site Manager and CFO.
- Be point of contact (POC) between USA customers and the organization.
- Contact with warehouse and coordinate with offices in Sweden and China.
- Handle customer issues and communicate in a timely fashion to appropriate personnel.
- Become proficient in day-to-day operations of business software, Monitor, for entering/tracking orders, quote preparation assistance and project tracking functions.
- Support Business Development Managers in day-to-day sales and support activities.
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to read, write and understand English.
- 5 years’ accounting experience.
- Valid US Driver’s License and Passport.
- Computer literacy (MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to travel to Sweden for training.
- Some domestic travel, (2-5%), for sales/marketing support (trade show).