FileNet is an integral part of our everyday processes here at LegalZoom that allows us to be more efficient with our business and leverage opportunities more quickly. We are looking for a FileNet System Administrator to join our amazing tech team family. The FileNet System Administrator will have extensive experience and successful history of administering and maintaining a Windows based FileNet P8 5+ System.
What you’ll do:
- Provide support to end users
- Work with development team to customize FileNet applications
- Contribute to team agile processes and support including on-call rotation
- SME for business partners to turn to for FileNet expertise
- Bring best practices and suggestions for improvements to LegalZoom’s customized implementation
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of FileNet Administration
- IBM FileNet Application, Content and Process Engines
- IBM FileNet System Administration
- SQL Server Administration
- Web Server Administration (Websphere)
- Planning and performing periodic upgrades
- Performing and planning daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with end user support
- Experience with working on a team to achieve goals together
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of KOFAX Capture Software
- Visual Studio* .NET