1. Good end-to-end knowledge in Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Filenet P8, Workplace XT, ICN, Image services, Open Client etc. for Content Management solution design from scratch.
2. Technical background of Java and/or Microsoft Stacks
3. Good knowledge of design of network and computing infrastructure.
4. Must have experience with distributed/load-balanced server farms.
5. Excellent understanding of Relational Databases and XML repositories.
6 . Good communication skills.
7 . Caliber to eye opportunities and seize revenue growth areas within customer's organization
Act as a lead technical contact for enterprise content management systems.
? Understand and articulate involvement of technology in content management efforts
? Understand and articulate the technology strategy as it provides value and influences content
management development; particularly identify how to overcome barriers to speed and
flexibility for new deployments
? Understand and articulate the (for both technology and program management) development,
deployment and scale-up path of new programs.
? Work to identify, recommend, and particularly define the trade-offs for new technology
solutions to anticipate business needs.
? Collaborate with and support product management on new product ventures - providing
innovative ideas and new possibilities based on technology trends.
? Define the technical architecture for specific technology sectors
? Drive projects involving Filenet including migration, upgrades
? Drive non FileNET projects as well during lean periods
?Support with occasional maintenance activities involving Patching and upgrades
? Layout roadmap for Filenet applications and how the utilization can be increased enterprise wise.
? Rollout Filenet capabilities in Mobile applications
Project involves ADM and AMS engagements