We are looking for a candidate for our Enterprise Document Management program. The person will work on FileNet P8 and related document management services needed for new applications and for our enterprise migration off of FileNet Image Services and onto FileNet P8.Experience in FileNet P8 administration and FileNet Workflows isrequired.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provides intermediate level system analysis, design, development, and implementation of applications and databases for client/server-, Web-, and/or PC-based software or middleware. Integrates third party products.
2. Translates technical specifications, and/or logical and physical design into code for new or enhancement projects for internal clients. Develops code and test artifacts that reuse subroutines or objects, is well structured, backed by automated tests, includes sufficient comments and is easy to maintain. Writes programs, appropriate test artifacts, ad hoc queries, and reports. Employs contemporary software development techniques to ensure tests are implemented in a way that supports automation.
3. Elevates code into the development, test, and Production environments on schedule. Provides follow up Production support. Submits change control requests and documents.
4. Follows software development methodology. Follows architecture standards.
5. Participates in design, code, and test Inspections throughout life cycle to identify issues. Participates in other meetings, such as those for use case creation.
6. Participates in systems analysis activities, including system requirements analysis and definition (e.g., prototyping), and logical and physical design.
7. Writes the system/technical portion of assigned deliverables, including the Version Description Document. Assists technical team members with the system/technical portion of their deliverables (e.g., systems testers, test plans). On small teams, the developer may write these items.
8. Understands client business functions and technology needs. Understands Vanguard’s tools, technologies, and applications/databases, including those that interface with business area and systems.
9. Complies with IT policies and procedures, especially those for quality and productivity standards that enable the team to meet established milestones. Complies with all Information Security policies and procedures, and verifies deliverables meet Information Security requirements.
10. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduatedegree in a related field or the equivalent combination of training and experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience with Enterprise document management products is required. FileNet document management technologiespreferred.
- Experience with Java, Junit, and RESTful Web Services is optional
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, as needed to support the document management community of practice within IT
- Experience providing technical mentoring and coaching to project team members
- Strong troubleshooting skills
Vanguard is not offering sponsorship for this position.