CB2 is transforming the perception of home design for today's modern consumer. Born out of Crate and Barrel, CB2 is a committed to high-quality, sophisticated design at an approachable price. Located in downtown Chicago, CB2 offers an engaging, collaborative work environment. If you're creative, team spirited and have a passion for modern design, then join the team as a Field Training Manager in our Store Operations department.
- Evaluates current and future needs to create and implement field training programs that support company initiatives to drive sales, to provide best in class customer service and to develop the skills of all associates.
- Leads the selection, implementation and management of training platforms, including internal websites, learning management systems, and e-learning.
- Analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of training initiatives, reports findings to Director Retail Operations, CB2, and makes adjustments as needed.
- Leads need assessments and gap analysis and designs and implements market specific training initiatives in partnership with Regional/Area Managers.
- Creates and updates training materials to keep them current, relevant and engaging.
- Tracks and reports the attendance and completion of training programs.
- Creates and develops management development programs to ensure the brand is positioned for growth.
- Communicates all training initiatives to field and store leadership.
- Develops talent to its full potential and improve brand performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in training, business or education required
- Experienced and comfortable delivering training to multiple levels of leadership such as supervisors, managers, directors and vice-presidents
- 5+ years of experience designing and delivering eLearning and in-person training programs
- Familiarity with various e-Learning and LMS applications preferred
- Professional certification in instructional design or adult learning preferred
- Proficient in MS Office and Google applications
- Travel up to 20% may be required
- Strong writing, facilitation and presentation skills with the ability to adapt to different audiences.
- Solid project and time management skills, including the ability to prioritize and manage workflow
- Excellent understanding of the retail environment
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with eLearning techniques, strategies, and development
- Positive, flexible and collaborative demeanor
- Excellent reading, written and verbal language skills (English)