Job Title: Field Test Engineer
1. Candidate should have 3 to 4 years of experience in Mobile Field Protocol testing and Log analysis.
2. Candidate should have very good understanding of LTE, UMTS, GSM and CDMA technologies.
3. Good understanding of specs from 3GPP (TS11) and 3GPP2 standards
4. Candidate should have proficiency in performing first level analysis of logs for the issues observed in the field.
5. Core knowledge on logging and diagnostic tools like Qualcomm tools: QXDM, QCAT, Mediatek Tool: MA, ELT, Intel Tool: STT, MA, Wireshark, etc.
6. Candidate with exposure towards Operator specific field testing assignments will be added advantage like AT&T & Verizon experience..
7. Good understanding on Test Management & Defect Management tools like Polarion, Quality Center, Clearquest, Bugzilla, JIRA, etc
Protocol Field Testing for LTE/ LTE-A/ UMTS/ GSM/ CDMA/ EVDO US Regional Protocol and NA Feature Phone projects.
• Below are the assignments:
- Perform log analysis of issues observed on Field/LAB using Diag tools like QxDM, QCAT, STT
- Perform First level log analysis for call failure, RLF, Handover failure,
- Perform Data log analysis using Wireshark, SIP, MSRP, SDP, HTTP/ FTP, SLM/ LLM
- Reproducing and verifying issues reported by QA team, operator, end users, etc.
- Perform Data KPI Testing/ Log Analysis for Low Data Throughput issues
- New Requirement Analysis and Perform Test Architecture
Qualification: B.E./ B. Tech/ M.E./ M. Tech/MS, Exp: 3-4 yrs
Requirement Analysis, Co-Ordination
BE/ Btech/ MCA