Leads, manages and supports a team of service technicians. Responsible for the timely, cost-effective and quality delivery of product service to Ricoh product end users. Ensures a high level of external customer satisfaction and achievement of service goals and objectives.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides daily direction and support to team of technicians to ensure delivery of timely, cost-effective, and quality product service to end user customers.
- Ensures a high level of external customer satisfaction.
- Enables and maintains a positive and productive work environment.
- Spends minimum of 75% of time in Field reviewing technician's work habits/customer interactions.
- Provides leadership and guidance to improve technician's territory management skills, overall technical skills and customer relations' skills through scheduling of appropriate training.
- Organizes resources (headcount) and work assignments to gain maximum efficiency and job enrichment i.e., work teams, territories, special assignments.
- Provides timely response to customer inquiries and complaints and ensures compliance with agreed upon customer requirements.
- Works with assigned accounts reporting overall performance, promoting Ricoh solutions and can clearly articulate the Ricoh Value proposition.
- Inspires and motivates team members to deliver excellent customer service through the ON-Track performance management program.
- Prepares and delivers timely and accurate performance appraisals for all direct reports.
- Maintains positive and productive relationship with other functional groups.
- Provides counsel, direction and opportunities to employees to assist in improving their performance on current job and preparation for future responsibilities.
- Ensures maximum service profitability through monitoring and management of parts consumption and departmental expense.
- Provides proper direction to support team/District achievement of service goals and objectives including all productivity KPI's.
- With approval, recruits, interviews and hires new Technology Service Technicians.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires Associate Degree or college level courses in business management; 4-year college degree is desirable.
- Requires a minimum of 6 years of related experience.