With Sales and Support Offices in Canada, the United States, the UK, India and Poland, we are a growing company looking for an energetic and motivated Field Technical Specialist at our local Office who enjoys travelling up to 50% of work-time. Having manufactured, sold, installed and supported more than 10,500 CNC machines, AXYZ International is a leading global manufacturer of CNC Router and CNC Knife Systems.
As part of our Service Team, the Field Technical Specialist provides on location service and support to our existing customer base. By providing timely, quality repair, maintenance, and installation of our products, this position plays a key role in ensuring our customers experience reliability and superior customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Professional service and install of CNC Router Machines
* Trains customers on CNC Router Machines
* Resolves product and service related concerns
* Provides customer telephone and online support
* Conducts on-site service calls
* Provides guidance and support to customers
* Works with engineers on product development and system upgrades
* Other duties as assigned
* Degree or Diploma related to Electrical/Electronic Controls, or related field required.
* Experience with CAD based design software and/or computer science programs.
* Valid license and passport and ability to travel without restriction required.
* Willing to travel up to 50% of worktime.
* Experience in a technical role preferably troubleshooting of electrical and mechanical systems.
* Experience delivering strong customer service.
* Experience using a multimeter (or other voltage meter).
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal are required.
* Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
* French and/or Spanish language skills considered an asset.
* Ability to make independent decisions and handle difficult workplace situations in a calm manner.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
* Strong problem-solving skills.
* Positive attitude and eagerness to learn and grow in a dynamic environment.
* Experience demonstrating a high level of discretion with confidential information.
* Competitive compensation
* Health Spending Account with a 401k option
* Group Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability)
* Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays