Leads and supports Field Support Representatives to provide excellent customer experience. Develops the team and provides ongoing coaching to drive performance. Collaborates with field partners to identify opportunities and managing a region towards a common goal. Coordinates resources and helps employees with territory management to support retention and growth. Is an advocate for internal and external customers and acts as a mediator to establish strong relationships. Adheres to and models the IDEXX Purpose & Guiding Principles.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contributes to development of FSR strategy, operating policies and procedures and leads/contributes to process/other improvements based on evaluation of existing procedures and business needs. Identifies problems, obstacles and opportunities and proactively take action to address issues. Strives for continuous improvement.
- Facilitates relationship between field partners and field support representatives and act as the liaison to enable strong collaboration.
- Advocates the FSR role and facilitates FSR interactions with field partners
- Supports and coaches individuals on territory management and assists in creating the territory blue print.
- Coaches and develops individual to provide excellent customer experience, explores developing opportunities and assigns internal resources. Does ride along with Field reps to provide training and individual development
- Ensures appropriate resources allocation and prioritizing. Provides guidance to employee on time management and ensures best allocation of their time so that ongoing internal and external customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Enables and provides guidance to individual to utilizes data, metrics and system tools to ensure efficiency and to maximize customer experience
- Drive customer advocacy and education
- Acts as a change champion and support organization in managing through change
- Evaluates performance and provides coaching and development opportunities
- Support and guide representatives through organizing travel to customers, helping to resolve issues, and the appropriate and timely reporting of site visits.
- Builds customer relationships and manages escalated/critical issues.
- Communicates with other related departments to coordinate work and resolve issues as needed. Provides internal/external customer feedback and leads/participates in internal teams/projects related to product or process quality, new product development and improvements, services and other areas as needed.
- Maintains knowledge of Company products and services and customer support knowledge as well as changes and developments in the industry affecting work activities. May participate in outside industry groups and forums related to business activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Adheres to and models the IDEXX Purpose & Guiding Principles.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Experience with project management
- Big picture thinking
- Supervisory skills and ability to give developmental feedback in a coaching environment.
- Change management
- Ability to organize, prioritize and direct work activities.
- Experience with the operations, products and services in the area supervised.
- Customer service skills including discovering and exploring customer’s needs, experience working with customers and maintaining good customer relationships.
- Creating Awareness and advocacy
- Reasoning and analytical skills to resolve issues.
- Communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Experience supervising remote, multi-site teams.
- Experience installing and troubleshooting Company equipment, as well as customer training preferred.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experiencerequired, preferably in Science or Computer-related field as applicable.
- 5-7+ years related work experience, with in-depth experience in the area supervised or business experience in the groups supported.
- 3+ year’s supervisory experience or a combination of supervisory and/or Company product knowledge.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and business management perspective.
- Extensive sitting, phone and computer use.
- Ability to communicate verbally on phone and in person.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Extended hours may be required.
- 50-60% Travel
- Employee must reside within assigned territory
IDEXX is an EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled Veteran employer.
Job Id 114627