Job Description :
This is a BLUE SKY requisition and an offer WILL NOT be extended until contract award. This position will be satellite support located at Beaufort, SC responsible to sustainment operations for the F-35 Sustainment Data Quality Integration Management-DQIM group at Fort Worth.
The selected candidate will be responsible for providing technical engineering knowledge and skills supporting F-35 Program Sustainment Data Product Integration & Delivery (SDP I&D) and Sustainment Support activities with the Data Quality & Integration Management (DQIM) Teams and Logistics Data Manager (LDM) & Supplier Integration group.
Be responsible to perform Sustainment Data Product (SDP) integration, research/analysis, processing, and handling data exchanges between program stakeholders and systems, suppliers, teammates, propulsion system contractors, internal data authors and operational sites.
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
1. This position is has been designated to augment organic USMC Unit Level Maintenance, Training command personnel at Beaufort, SC with potential to deploy INCONUS for durations up to 90 days.
2. Site Support interaction with customer, action resolution (AR) review, analysis and decision making related to data accuracy and program processes relevant to support aircraft DD250 and delivery, Non-Aircraft equipment delivery, or operational site standup and sustainment operations (Sustainment Data Build (SDB) – including As-Delivered Bill of Material (BOM) - Sustainment Parts Information Record (SPIR) - Joint Technical Data (JTD) - Logistics Reference Data - Electronic Equipment Logbook (EEL) - Reference & Initialization Data.
3. Perform data modeling/mapping/mining and extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) activities.
4. Apply data quality forensics and participate in assessments of SDP and/or Supplier data submissions
5. Support coordination with assigned users, application teams, and Suppliers, to understand issues and needs; prioritizing, determining solutions, and implementation of Action Requests (AR) resolution
6. Support the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints
7. Participate in functional analysis, timeline analysis, structured improvement activities, detailed trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into system specifications.
8. The incumbent candidate would be expected to be assigned to 1st shift at the Fort Worth facility for a period of On-the-Job Training (OJT) not to exceed 3-6 months.
Candidate's experience must be in the following skill areas:
- Management and manipulation of data using Microsoft Excel and/or Access - Performing Data Extraction, Translation, Data Migration and Data Loads.
- Performing data quality audits/verification
- Data Profiling or Analysis techniques to establish patterns and trends
- Performing Configuration Management of data
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Proficiency with computer systems, data management concepts, and database structures.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or at least 4 years experience in the following areas of technical disciplines:
- Data Analytics, Data Analysis.
-Prior military aviation maintenance experience
- U.S. Air Force-Plans scheduling and Documentation (PS&D); Maintenance Analyst (MA)
- U.S. Navy/Marine – Logs & Records experience; Maintenance Data Analyst
Let me know and we can continue
Experience in one or more of the following:
- Working experience using F-35 ALIS applications (i.e. CMMS and CRM or NAVY/MARINE NALCOMIS USAF CAMS/IMDS/IMUS DBA)
- Use of TeamCenter (PDM/LDM) to review and verify Design and Logistics Data
- First-hand experience using F-35 ATLAS application to extract and verify logistics data
- Development of Aircraft/Aviation System Bills-of-Material (BOM)/Structures
- Reading, Writing, and Applying Structured Query Language (SQL) to extract, process and manipulate data
- Reading, Interpreting, and Writing eXtensible Markup Language (XML)
- Hands-on knowledge with Team Center e-Cubed report builder
- Hands-on experience with Shop Floor Manager (SFM) System
- Hands-on experience with Quality Assurance Documentation System (QADS)
- Production Planning and/or Shop Floor Operations related to data or systems integration
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and problem solving skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
MS Project, Access and Excel experience