This position, is located at Creech AFB, Nevada. The Field Engineer II, Operation and Maintenance;
Works closely within small technical team to support daily training events and mission rehearsal operations.
• Configures, tests, and operates the simulator for the customer as needed.
• Builds and executes training exercises based on requirements from the customer both in advance of planned events and ad hoc during an event.
• Troubleshoots and repairs hardware, software, and connectivity issues.
• Logs equipment and software malfunctions and works directly with the development team to debug all issues.
• Works with development team to provide equipment capabilities that meet customer training requirements.
• Implements approved changes, to include software and hardware, during scheduled upgrade intervals.
• Ensures customer personnel are trained on the utilization and capabilities of the equipment and the services we provide.