Field Simulation Engineer II
This position, is located at Creech AFB, Nevada. The Field Engineer II, Operation and Maintenance;
Works closely within small technical team to support daily training events and mission rehearsal operations.
• Configures, tests, and operates the simulator for the customer as needed.
• Builds and executes training exercises based on requirements from the customer both in advance of planned events and ad hoc during an event.
• Troubleshoots and repairs hardware, software, and connectivity issues.
• Logs equipment and software malfunctions and works directly with the development team to debug all issues.
• Works with development team to provide equipment capabilities that meet customer training requirements.
• Implements approved changes, to include software and hardware, during scheduled upgrade intervals.
• Ensures customer personnel are trained on the utilization and capabilities of the equipment and the services we provide.
- Must have minimum of two years Predator/Reaper operational or simulator experience and/or similar aircraft and sensor systems operations.
• This position requires operations and maintenance of complex simulation systems, to include software interaction and manipulation, large-scale networked computer systems, video generation and display systems, and complex digital interfaces. Candidate must demonstrate a strong a technical aptitude and a grasp of complex computer systems.
• Must have demonstrated highly technical performance working in a small highly specialized team dealing directly with customer personnel.
• This is a Field Service position and will require occasional travel.
• Prospective employee must be able to work independently and interface with the customer and the home office.
• CompTIA Security+, A+, Network+, or Linux+ certificates are a plus.
• Candidate must possess or have held U.S. Secret security clearance within the past 5 years.