Polaris Alpha provides cutting edge solutions development based on the latest advances in open software design and integration. The company is best known for not only understanding our customers' needs, but also consistently exceeding their expectations. Polaris Alpha develops sophisticated data visualization, event analysis, pattern detection, mission planning and mobile software using net centric and enterprise architectures. With Polaris Alpha, no job is too large or too small.
In this position, the Field Support Representative (FSR) will be supporting software in scope of the ASPERE contract, primarily CIDNE / INDURE, WebTAS, WebTAS Enterprise, and Topic Builder. The FSR will educate the customer on the wide array of solutions available to assist with their mission, and specifically guide the customer through implementation of tools directed by HQ PACAF. The core components of our solutions for PACAF are data capture and data visualization; the FSR must train the data capture component, and document requirements for the visualization component. This position is a geographically separated member of the HQ PACAF team which requires clear, concise and effective communication. Specific tasks include proactively listening to customer frustrations and identifying solutions; creation, distribution and presenting of training materials; occasional data entry; providing instruction in a classroom and on the job settings; documenting requirements for HQ PACAF engineers to work.
The FSR will be expected to fully understand and be able to train a diverse set of web-based tools, including, but not limited to, capabilities to support mission planning and execution, then interpretation of that data to assist with future operations planning.
• Collect, understand, document and review customer requirements, data sources and infrastructure, to identify potential use of Polaris Alpha products and services.
• Provide tactical and strategic training and support on Polaris Alpha-installed products and services.
• Analyze and provide recommendations for system architectures, business processes, third party applications and operator interfaces.
• Create and manage project plans for the integration, configuration, and maintenance of Polaris Alpha products at customer sites.
• Serve as a corporate representative for communicating Polaris Alpha capabilities and service offerings to organizations and associated partners.
• Serve as a user advocate within the Polaris Alpha product enhancement process.
• Provide expertise in Polaris Alpha products, customer-specific business processes and infrastructure, software systems development, system integration, database administration, or network engineering.
• Bachelor’s Degree and 3-9 years of training experience, 8 years of additional experience, applicable training and/or certifications may be substituted for the Bachelor’s Degree
• Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Operate with minimal supervision.
• Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI Security Clearance.
• Must be a U.S. citizen
• CIDNE Administrative Experience
• Comfortable briefing and training personnel to include senior (3-star GO) level leadership
• Able to identify abstract requirements based on observed customer challenges
• Experience capturing and documenting requirements for change request processing
• Create solutions to assist with 5AF in meeting their mission requirements
• Ability to stay current with emerging technologies
• Self-initiative – identifying risk/problems without being prompted
• Able to work and help others within a geographically dispersed team, or ask for help when necessary
Experience as a business/process analyst.
Experience maintaining the CIDNE server environment.