- Builds strong working relationships with Franchisee owners based on trust and mutual accountability.
- Chooses the appropriate consulting approach (e.g., directive, supportive, coaching, collaborative) based on the situation and the existing relationship.
- Acts as an advocate for the Franchise owners and the Company, insuring that both points of view are clearly communicated and understood.
- If needed delivers curriculum.
- Focus on processes and procedures while working with restaurant teams to incorporate initiatives into our system, capturing the full capability of each initiative.
- Protects the McDonald's brand by ensuring their restaurants meet McDonald's QSC, food and restaurant safety standards.
- Conveys written and spoken information clearly, concisely, and in a timely manner.
- Listens carefully to different opinions and ideas.
- Communicates in a way that demonstrates respect for individual differences.
- Shares viewpoints openly, even if they are contrary to the majority viewpoint
- · Approaches problems with curiosity and open-mindedness.
- · Picks up on/adapts to different or new ways of doing things.
- · Identifies and surfaces opportunities to improve systems.
- · Aligns own activities with the work group's goals and strategies.
- · Promotes and demonstrates commitment to the organization's vision, values, and direction.
- · Develops plans for completing work including the sequence of activities, realistic time estimates, and required resources.
- · Breaks assignments down into manageable tasks.
- · Coordinates planning efforts with other areas of the business.
- · Builds networks to increase personal effectiveness.
- · Engages others in own work by demonstrating a sense of optimism, ownership and commitment.
- · Provides a sound rationale to gain support for ideas and/or recommendations.
- · Links ideas to needs and benefits.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral) and build relationships to all levels of the organization.
- Must comfortably handle multiple projects/issues with a high degree of complexity.
- Has a solid background in managing projects, people and establishing effective processes.
- 5+ years of Restaurant Operations experience at the Supervisor level managing more than one location
- Quick Service/Quick Casual Industry Preferred.
- Business Degree is preferred.